27 Oct NOOSA BIKE HIRE $25 A DAY
Cycle the Noosa region on one of our sturdy Reid 26″ MTBs (M or L) or a Reid classic single speed bike (M), all new in 2020. Noosa has an extensive network of bike lanes and off-road bike paths.
We also have 2 higher standard 27.5″ MTBs with disc brakes, lock-out forks and rear racks: a Giant Talon (L) and Gary Turner Avalanche (S). Panniers are available for touring.
Advance reservations are recommended as our bike numbers are limited, with some kept in our shop, others at home.
- helmets, locks and maps provided
- tools/spares/pump optional
- our bikes are NOT for use at night, on beaches or on ‘technical’ dedicated MTB trails (such as Wooroi)
- bikes to be returned in neat and clean condition (we can give you a cloth when you come back)
- hirers must be 18 or over and sign our waiver
- pick up and drop off at our shop 5 Arcadia Street Noosa Junction, hours Mon-Fri 1000-1600 (Sat-Sun by arrangement)
- for hires of 48 hours or more, we may be able to drop off and pick up (please message/call ahead)
We will be switching to a mobile delivery and pick up service by the end of June 2021. Please message/call Olga 0476015854 or Ralph 0406440418.
$25 per day (any 24 hours) for the first 48 hours, $10 per day or part of thereafter. 7 day hire $100.
Touring Hire: The 27.5″ MTBs are also available for touring with high quality rear pannier bags at $200 the first week, $100 per week thereafter.
Groups: We have 21 passenger mini-coaches (recliner seats and extra legroom) plus enclosed trailers that can take riders, luggage and up to 18 bikes.
Extended Rides: We are also the operators of OUTBIKE – cycling adventures focusing on rail trails, back roads and the outback (since 2004).
Resources (from Noosa Council):
- Noosa Heads walking and cycling map: https://www.noosa.qld.gov.au/downloads/file/1367/noosa-heads-walking-cycle
- Noosaville walking and cycling map: https://www.noosa.qld.gov.au/downloads/file/1366/noosaville-walking-cycle
- Sunrise Beach to Peregian walking and cycling map: https://www.noosa.qld.gov.au/downloads/file/1364/sunrise-beachwalkingcycle
- Tewantin walking and cycling map: https://www.noosa.qld.gov.au/downloads/file/1365/tewantin-walkiing-cycle
- Noosa region cycling map (8mb): https://www.noosa.qld.gov.au/downloads/file/1368/cycling-walking-map-2019
- Noosa Trails Network for walking, cycling and horse-riding: https://www.noosa.qld.gov.au/downloads/file/1363/noosa-trail-network-brochure1
Noosa Head paths
To inquire or book, please call
shop Arcadia Travel Noosa Junction: 07 53296985
email: firstname.lastname@example.org or fill the form below