27 Oct NOOSA BIKE HIRE $25 A DAY
Cycle the Noosa region on one of our bikes. Noosa has an extensive network of bike lanes and off-road bike paths.
Noosa Bike Hire has available:
- Reid 26″ MTBs (M or L) new in late 2020
- Reid classic single speed bike (S),new in late 2020.
- Sprint 700c flat-bar commuter bikes (S or M with plenty of seat-post height adjustment) new 2022
- Giant Talon 27.5″ MTB (L) suitable for touring
- Gary Turner Avalanche 27.5″ MTB (S) suitable for touring
- Viking Reynolds-531 steel-framed 27″ English 10-speed road bike circa 1970s (M) qualifies for Noosa’s Strada Bianchi event!
- Dahon folding bikes
- Racks and panniers are available for touring
We operate a mobile delivery and pick up service. Please message/call Ralph 0406440418. Advance reservations are recommended.
$25 per day (any 24 hours) for the first 48 hours, $10 per day or part of thereafter. 7 day hire $100.
Minimum booking for the drop-off/pick-up service is $100 value = 2 bikes x 48 hours OR 1 bike x 1 week.
Minimum booking if collected from our base is $50 value = 2 bikes x 48 hours OR 1 bike x 1 week.
- helmets, locks and maps provided
- tools/spares/pump optional
- our bikes are NOT for use at night, on beaches or on ‘technical’ dedicated MTB trails (such as Wooroi)
- bikes to be returned in neat and clean condition (we can give you a cloth when you come back)
- hirers must be 18 or over and sign our waiver
- available 7 days a week, preferred hours to deliver and pick up are between 10:00 am and 1:00 pm – or between 5:00 and 7:00 pm.
Touring Hire: The 27.5″ MTBs are also available for touring with high quality rear pannier bags at $200 the first week, $100 per week thereafter.
Groups: We have 21 passenger mini-coaches (recliner seats and extra legroom) plus enclosed trailers that can take riders, luggage and up to 18 bikes.
Extended Rides: We are also the operators of OUTBIKE – cycling adventures focusing on rail trails, back roads and the outback including the Gulf-to-Gulf across Australia (est 2004).
Resources (from Noosa Council):
- Noosa Heads walking and cycling map: https://www.noosa.qld.gov.au/downloads/file/1367/noosa-heads-walking-cycle
- Noosaville walking and cycling map: https://www.noosa.qld.gov.au/downloads/file/1366/noosaville-walking-cycle
- Sunrise Beach to Peregian walking and cycling map: https://www.noosa.qld.gov.au/downloads/file/1364/sunrise-beachwalkingcycle
- Tewantin walking and cycling map: https://www.noosa.qld.gov.au/downloads/file/1365/tewantin-walkiing-cycle
- Noosa region cycling map (8mb): https://www.noosa.qld.gov.au/downloads/file/1368/cycling-walking-map-2019
- Noosa Trails Network for walking, cycling and horse-riding: https://www.noosa.qld.gov.au/downloads/file/1363/noosa-trail-network-brochure1
Noosa Head paths
To inquire or book,
Please message/call Ralph 0406440418.
email: firstname.lastname@example.org or fill the form below