27 Oct NOOSA BIKE HIRE $25 A DAY
Cycle the Noosa region on one of our sturdy Reid 26″ MTBs (M or L) or a Reid classic single speed bike (M), all new in late 2020. Noosa has an extensive network of bike lanes and off-road bike paths.
We also have 2 higher standard 27.5″ MTBs with disc brakes, lock-out forks and rear racks: a Giant Talon (L) and Gary Turner Avalanche (S). Panniers are available for touring.
We operate a mobile delivery and pick up service. Please message/call Olga 0476015854 or Ralph 0406440418. Advance reservations are recommended.
$25 per day (any 24 hours) for the first 48 hours, $10 per day or part of thereafter. 7 day hire $100.
Minimum booking is $50 value = 2 bikes x 24 hours OR 1 bike x 48 hours.
- helmets, locks and maps provided
- tools/spares/pump optional
- our bikes are NOT for use at night, on beaches or on ‘technical’ dedicated MTB trails (such as Wooroi)
- bikes to be returned in neat and clean condition (we can give you a cloth when you come back)
- hirers must be 18 or over and sign our waiver
- available 7 days a week, preferred hours to deliver and pick up are between 10:00 am and 1:00 pm – or between 5:00 and 7:00 pm.
Touring Hire: The 27.5″ MTBs are also available for touring with high quality rear pannier bags at $200 the first week, $100 per week thereafter.
Groups: We have 21 passenger mini-coaches (recliner seats and extra legroom) plus enclosed trailers that can take riders, luggage and up to 18 bikes.
Extended Rides: We are also the operators of OUTBIKE – cycling adventures focusing on rail trails, back roads and the outback (since 2004).
Resources (from Noosa Council):
- Noosa Heads walking and cycling map: https://www.noosa.qld.gov.au/downloads/file/1367/noosa-heads-walking-cycle
- Noosaville walking and cycling map: https://www.noosa.qld.gov.au/downloads/file/1366/noosaville-walking-cycle
- Sunrise Beach to Peregian walking and cycling map: https://www.noosa.qld.gov.au/downloads/file/1364/sunrise-beachwalkingcycle
- Tewantin walking and cycling map: https://www.noosa.qld.gov.au/downloads/file/1365/tewantin-walkiing-cycle
- Noosa region cycling map (8mb): https://www.noosa.qld.gov.au/downloads/file/1368/cycling-walking-map-2019
- Noosa Trails Network for walking, cycling and horse-riding: https://www.noosa.qld.gov.au/downloads/file/1363/noosa-trail-network-brochure1
Noosa Head paths
To inquire or book,
Please message/call Olga 0476015854 or Ralph 0406440418.
email: email@example.com or fill the form below