16 Jan My Europe Base Apartments
Introducing ‘My Europe Base’
Experience life in Central Europe staying on the idyllic Mosel River in a leading vintner town. Enjoy the local wine, beer, food – and atmosphere! Hikes abound and it’s a cycling paradise. Relax and soak in nearby thermal resorts. Explore the Rhineland region and neighbouring states in Germany, France, Luxembourg, Belgium and Netherlands.
Points for guests:
- The house faces the Mosel, is backed by steep vineyards, and is one of the town’s prettiest.
- Only 2 minutes walk to the town centre promenade, 5 minutes to the Zellerland Regional Tourism Office.
- Apartments are modern, vary from studio to 2 bedroom, fully-equipped, 3-4 star level and have Mosel views
- Zell has a busy pedestrian centre with restaurants, wine cellars, cafes and shops.
- Nearby Zell-Barl has a large shopping centre and hospital, accessible by regular bus.
- Summers are warm and winters relatively mild with occasional snows.
Travelling near and far couldn’t be easier.
Travel by bus, ferry, rail (Koblenz-Trier line, Bullay Station is 5 km by frequent bus), bicycle, day coach tour (only 16-23 EUR) or rental car. The historic spa town of Bad Bertrich is 15 kms by bus. Castles and abbeys are numerous on the Mosel and Trier is famed for its Roman ruins. The Rhine Gorges are about 60 kms away. The cities of Luxembourg, Trier, Koblenz, Cologne, Mainz, Frankfurt and Heidelberg are within a day’s reach. Many more places can be visited in 2 day outings with one overnight away.
Fly all over Europe to 60 destinations from Frankfurt-Hahn Airport, a major hub for budget airline Ryanair. Hahn Airport is a 35 minute bus ride from Zell (6.50 EUR), with 9 services a day spread over 18 hours. From Hahn, budget express buses connect to many cities and are an alternative to rail travel.
Find out more ideas on travelling around Zell on myeuropebase.net
Five apartments to choose from:
Mosel Balcony (1-4 people)
River View 1, River View 2 (1-2 people)
Mosel Studio (1-2 people)
Mosel Loft (1-2 people)
The rates start from 250 euro a week depending on season, apartment and length of stay. We convert to AUD $ (or other required currency) at mid rate at the time of booking and payment.
All apartments offer:
- Bathrooms with shower, WC and generous wash basin (no baths)
- Kitchens and kitchenettes, well equipped with fridge-freezers, hot plates (some have full ovens), kettle, toaster, filter coffee maker and generous utensils, crockery and cutlery
- Sofas (2 lounge chairs in Studio)
- Dining tables and chairs
- Plenty of wardrobe and shelf space
- Flat screen TV-DVDs with many satellite channels (incl English/US)
- Fresh linen for every week of your stay
- Inclusive of final cleaning, all linen, utilities and WiFi
- Access to laundry room (5 Euro per load to wash and dry)
Please find detailed description and images of the apartments on
You can visit Arcadia Travel at Noosa Junction (Noosa Heads, QLD) to plan your Zell trip.
Please inquire for a quote via contact form below or email email@example.com .