While ocean cruise ships look to be off the agenda for some time, there are other possibilities to take to the water.
- Small ships – we offer a range of cruises for up to 120 passengers in Australian waters that are operating (while Australia is closed to international travel)
- Passenger ferries – sail on the Spirit of Tasmania ships between Melbourne and Tasmania
- Murray River – self-drive houseboats or authentic paddle steamer cruises like Echuca’s MV Emmy Lou
- Freighter passages – across the Tasman and all over the world, many can take a small number of passengers and may be soon available again
- Europe – consider self drive houseboats or luxury hotel barges as well as the regular cruises on the Rhine/Mosel/Danube and other rivers
- Canoe or raft – get some adventure!
Chat with us anytime to explore your options.